Monday, October 21, 2013

Love is a bitch.

"Yo
Like
What's funny is there's this one chick I attempted to get to know more through facebook as well
and well it didn't work out too well for me. Long story short, I felt like a TOTAL idiot, and to this day I still do. It really feels horrible.
I have my hands tied up with another chick at the moment, and as much as it's awesome to have more than one chick to be involved with (what some guys would think), it's not as awesome as hurting other people's feelings. In addition to you know..it being morally wrong. That's literally the number one factor here because I don't want to be a douche or something. It's really awesome to think someone else thinks I'm cute, considering it happens rarely. But yeah..
Referring back to my story, that whole ordeal that I went through eats me up inside nearly every single day of my life, for an odd reason, and I just don't want to inflict that feeling onto anyone else ever..for like as long as I live. But I'm still a super chill person and a huge nerd guy so I mean, if you hate nerds, ew gross right.
I'm sorry man D:
I get nervous about this sort of stuff too.
I 100% have no doubt in my mind that you're a nice person, it's just I'm already tied up. I'm trying reaaally hard to not hurt any feelings right now and I hope this works because I've been there. Too many times." - Kain

Seriously though...all I said was hello. I know, that he knows, that I think he's cute. But I don't actually know him! and he's acting like I got some serious feelings for him!!!
Well...maybe I do...because I cried.
Oh isn't it great being 16 with ragging hormones that make you cry over small things like this. Ugh. Not to mention the way Austin was acting today. Fucking dick...excuse my language but honestly. What is it with guys, they can be so nice to you one day and the second their friend are around they're absolute assholes.

I know im not the one they want to win, it's a losing game so im losing it. But even the people who finish second get a ribbon. If only I was getting second..im like...586th. What do I get for that? Heart break.

No comments:

Post a Comment