Monday, October 21, 2013

Keep Trying

Aside from my almost heart break I had a pretty good day. But for now im working on making my way from, "her" to "Jessica".

I think im on a good path, ive been talking to a lot more people lately, and my friendship with Jakob might be getting me places. Im the only friend of his that's a girl that isn't all over his dick. This allows me to meet some of his lady friends who are "popular" and hopefully through that people will see im not so weird. Im worth talking too, and I like the same things they like. But im sure as most of you know, trying to shake the "emo girl" label is pretty hard.

As for my love life you might ask. Im letting it go. When I don't try for the things I want they usual come to me.
A little example: I have a major passion for acting. I act out scenes from my favorite movies. At the mall I signed up for one of those stupid modeling agencies, and they called me today. And not only do they do modeling, THEY DO ACTING.
Call me a believer but I think its a sign.

But I know what happens when I get my hopes up...

Well that's enough to get out for tonight, even if its not much. I don't feel like digging deep..

No comments:

Post a Comment