Saturday, October 19, 2013

Kicking it off

"When you're ready, talk"....what does that mean? I could talk and talk for hours on end but would you really be able to help me? High school is messing up my head and its only going to get worse.

I've been out-casted in high school sense day one of my freshman year. My brother wouldn't even let me sit with him at lunch! I probably wouldn't let me sit with me either but still. But ever sense that day I've been forced to eat my soggy fries and greased out pizza with a variety of people, who I usually don't even like. With, however, the exception of Madison. Funny thing about me and her is my brother dated her deranged psychopath of a demon- I mean sister. So we've pretty much been friends sense 7th grade and have sat at the same lunch table sense then as well.

Madison is one of those friends that you kinda want to kick in the throat sometimes, but you're still friends with her cause she's never done anything wrong to you...except annoy you..
Either way she's the girl you can tell you killed someone and she wouldn't tell a soul.

I think i'll let my story begin in 7th grade: it sucked
Okay now to my currents moment in time 11th grade: it still sucks

Ill probably just sound like a bitter little teenager with a stick up her ass but oh well, I'm gonna say it..I HATE SCHOOL!!!!! Well not so much school, just the people...especially my 'friend' Aleecia. I use the term friend loosely because I really wish we weren't friend.

We became friends over a boy(Devin), and all out problems started over a boy(Jake). But were not gonna get into all that just yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment