Saturday, October 19, 2013

The exciting life of an American teenager

I guess for 6 years now I've been mentally kicking my own ass. As much as I complain to my parents that no one likes me, the only person that I know for sure who doesn't like me is well...me. I am my own worst enemy.

I can sit in class and think the people behind me are talking about me, but its really just myself. My conscience is taking my insecurities and giving them to little voices to whisper in my ear. But of course being a 16 year old girl this is probably a normal thing.
Even still though, I feel left out...like everyone else is having more fun than me. Having black hair, blue eyes, and a pretty decent body shape you'd think id be a killer in the looks department...wrong.
I might as well be transparent, people look right through me, and with the amount of people that bump into me I think people might actually try to walk through me.

I've never been to a party that didn't begin with birthday, and the only time my lips touch alcohol is under the watchful eye of my parents. One time they even let me drink a full beer. Wow I am such a party animal.
I'm not entirely lame though, I've snuck out, smoked pot, almost had sex, and stayed the night at a boy house, but its been nearly a year sense I've done anything worth bragging about on Facebook. Most my statuses consist of me complaining about what level in Super Mario I'm currently stuck on, or about how much I wish I had a cat.
Maybe I should teen up, and go get arrested. But for now I think ill stick with my coffee, knee socks, and laptop because for now a 404 error is about all the danger I need in my  life.

No comments:

Post a Comment